Monday, February 12, 2007

Update: How much Confusion can you have with just a few words?


Update: How much Confusion can you have with just a few words?



I wrote a nice note about how I had been slightly confused by some instructions on an Oregon lottery instant "Scratcher" type game card.




Well I have already received a quick response from the Oregon State Lottery agreeing with me that they are sorry about the confusion and that they would forward all my comments through both email and on the phone to the product manager of the game. The person talking with me on the phone also knows that I posted this on my blog! :) So you can leave comments here if you like as well. However the important thing to note was that the Oregon Lottery took my comments seriously and responded quickly. I wish all business communication was so prompt!

regards,
Dexter

No comments: